via Fader VF10M
10 Channel Outboard Fader System
& Stereo Mixer
- 10 Kanal Outboard Faderbox mit Mixer, 19" 4U
- 100mm Fader & 100mm Stereofader
- Channel Mix Assign mit Panorama
- Channel Solo in Place
- DB25 Inputs und Outputs
- Symmetierte TRS Jack Master Outputs mit Insert
- Kaskadierbar für grösseres Mixing System
- 100% Analoger Signalweg
- Ultra-low Distortion, Transparenter Signalweg
- 10dB Gain Boost Schalter pro Kanal
- Desktop oder 19"
- Passt ideal zu 500 Series 10 Slot Racks
- Externe Stromversorgung
When you need Faders but don't really need a console.
The via Fader is a brand new way to connect your 500 series racks and audio gear. This product is more than just 10 or 16 slide faders. Each fader channel has the necessary input and output electronics to allow the via Fader to interface to any balanced, unbalanced, transformer, or transformer-less line level signal. But most importantly... no additional mixer or audio interface is required.
With its clean, uncluttered layout, the via Fader can be placed in a convenient desktop location or installed in your 19" rack. This gives you more choices when it comes to the studio layout.
Not exclusively for 500 rack systems, the via Fader can be used for external DAW summing or as a line mixer for synths and samplers. In many cases, the via Fader can eliminate the need for a mixing console in your studio. The four via Fader models give you lots of possibilities.