- Surround Monitor Controller mit Fernbedienung
- 24 Kanal AES Ins/Outs und 16 Kanal Analoge Outs
- 16 Kanal ADAT Ins und 24 Kanal USB Ins
- AES3, S/PDIF und TOSLINK Stereo Ins
- 4. Generation s-Lock PLL Clocking System
- Hochauflösende Lautstärkeregelung
- Klangregelung für Raumkorrekturen
- Integriertes Bass Management
- Kanalpegel und Verzögerungs-Einstellungen
- SPL Anzeige und Pink Noise Generator
- Intuitive Fernbedienung
- DANTE oder DigiLink Option für zus. 32 Ins/Outs
- 8 Kanal A/D Converter für 8 oder 16 zus. Analog Ins
The m908 system consists of a mainframe audio control unit, remote control unit, and a power supply with dual-redundant universal input power modules. The remote control is based on our m905 stereo monitor controller, but scaled up to accommodate added features and playback channel count.
Standard features include a total of 68 digital input channels via AES3, TOSLINK, S/PDIF, ADAT Lightpipe, and USB2. Outputs include 16 balanced analog output channels and 24 digital output channels. Up to 16 channels of analog inputs are available with the addition of the optional 8 channel ADC modules, and an additional option module slot provides up to 32 additional digital I/O channels via Dante™ or DigiLink™.
Up to 24 input channels can be received simultaneously and routed to the 24 channel processor, and sample rates of up to 192kHz / 24bit are supported. A powerful DSP section allows for room correction EQ on every channel, comprehensive bass management features, and individual channel delay.
The m908 is a fully self contained plug and play monitor controller, with a full complement of monitoring features including cue channels, built in talkback mic, mono, mute and dim controls, and an exhaustive list of functions relating to surround and immersive playback systems. It is designed to enable professionals and facilities to update their workflows for immersive audio playback with a minimum of effort and cost.