IBP / IBP Jr.
Analog Phase Alignment Tool
- Analoges Tool für Phasenverschiebungen
- Stufenloses Phase-Adjusting, löst jedes Phasenproblem
- Ideal für Gitarren, Bass, Bass Drum, Snare...
- Line Level XLR Input und Output
- IBP mit zus. DI-Input, Re-Amp Output
- Buffered Instrument Out bei IBP für Splitting
- Externe Stromversorgung
The IBP and IBP Junior easily eliminate the undesireable hollow sound when combining out-of-phase and partially out-of-phase audio signals. Designed as a phase problem solving device, the IBP Analong Phase Alignment Tool has quickly become popular among audio engineers as not only a “fix it” tool but as a controlling audio phase creative, tonal color tool.
Allows mics to be placed where they sound best individually.
No compromising mic place do to phase problems when using IBP technology.
Rack mountable, 4 units fit in a 1U space.
Real time all analog phase sweep between 0° and 180º
IBP (Includes the above features plus all the following:)
Internal super quality active direct box.
Internal “re-amplier” to convert pro-level to guitar level (w/ or w/o phase adjust).
Buffered instrument level output for driving long guitar cables.
Splitting between two instrument amps with transformer isolation + phase sweep.