Stereo Tube Multiband Compressor
- Stereo Röhren Multiband Kompressor
- Röhren Push-Pull Verstärker Design
- 3 komplette Kompressoren pro Kanal
- Optische Gain Elemente mit tiefen Verzerrungen
- Variabler Threshold, Ratio, Attack und Release
- Frequenzgang von 5 Hz bis 60 kHz
- Drei Bänder pro Kanal mit variablen Grenzfrequenzen
- Gain Makeup Kanal bis +10dB, Master Gain bis +10dB
- Balance Control +/-1.5dB
- Trafosymmetrierte Inputs und Outputs
- Mastering-Version lieferbar
The TUBE-TECH SMC 2B Stereo Multiband Compressor features three independent optical stereo compressors. Combining the effect of wide 3 band level control with individual compression of the three bands creates pure magic, especially on the main mix bus, but also on submixes like drum buss, instrument groups and single tracks. The SMC2B is one of the few audio processors, that is very hard to bypass, even after a short listening test, and it will tend to stay inserted forever because of the color and dynamics it can add to your source material. Try it for mixing, and hear the magic no other compressor can deliver! For Live use the SMC2B is adding quality and musicality to top touring acts.
As an extra bonus feature, SMC2B can also be used to solve / remove annoying frequencies in basses, vocals, etc. It can even be set up as a de-esser. SMC2B can be very effective when recording very dynamic vocalists without having to spend hours sorting out problems after the recording has been done. The SMC 2B is one of the most creative and musical audio tools available, and an all-time favorite for countless sound engineers around the world.
Mastering Version SMC 2BM
TUBE-TECH SMC2BM is the mastering version of the famous SMC2B Stereo Multiband Compressor. On SMC2BM all audio controls feature High Quality switches, fitted with precision resistors, to ensure extreme accuracy in settings and recals. The SMC2BM has become one of the favorite mixing/mastering compressors for many top mastering engineers around the world. The sound of SMC2BM is the same as SMC2B.