- Stereo Mikrofon Vorverstärker mit DI Input
- Big Iron Vintage Sound von Custom Transformatoren
- Hi-Z Input auf Frontpanel, deaktiviert XLR Input
- No-Latency Monitoring Output
- Input Stage in 5dB Steps bis +60dB
- Output Stage von -25 bis +10dB, Total Gain +70dB
- Input und Output Meters
- Phase, P48, Input Impedanz und Output Loading
- Vergoldete Schalter, Sowter Custom Transformatoren
The MP-2NV (two channel mic preamp) greatly modernizes and improves classic British design. This single-rack-space pair of preamps offer the same definitive sonic fidelity and expert craftsmanship as all Great River products. Transparency and vintage harmonic structure are both achieved with NV-Series preamps.
The MP-2NV achieves “new classic” performance status with two discrete Class-A gain stages (the dual gain-stage meters are a Great River exclusive), a front-panel DI input jack which is routed via a FET and BJT buffer through the input transformer (also unique to Great River preamps) for must-hear-to-believe sound from all hi-Z instruments, and a discrete high-current Class-A "big iron" transformer-coupled output amplifier. The MP-2NV is a fundamentally important audio tool that brings out the best in every microphone and instrument.
The MP-2NV has an internal power supply suitable for operation on any power grid. A simple change of fuse and proper positioning of a voltage selector will adjust the unit for any voltage between 100 and 240 VAC.
The NV Series’ construction quality is “like a beautiful battleship”, said one grizzled audio veteran.