Mono Compex Compressor/Limiter Module
- Mono Compex Kompressor/Limiter Modul
- Basiert auf ADR F760X-RS Compex
- Kompressor mit nachfolgendem Limiter
- Blue Phillips Kondensatoren und BC Series Transistoren
- Side Channel Omniport Send und Return
- Maximum Output Level +20dBu
- Extrem schneller 100% Peaklimiter
- Limiter PreEmphasis Schalter für De-Essing
- VU Meter zeigt Gain Reduction
The Q2 Audio F765 is the compression and limiting sections of the famous "Compex Limiter"™ built into a single 500 Series slot. The audio path contains the same blue Phillips type capacitors and BC series transistors as the original Compex.
Formatted after the vertical "N-Unit" with slight layout changes for enhanced usability, the F765 lives up to the reputation it's big brother, the F760X-RS, has made over decades of being a "secret weapon" on countless records.
Sound on Sound: "The classic sound of the ADR Compex... in API Lunchbox™ format".
Barry Rudolph for Music Connection Magazine: "...the F765 as is has the sound and color of the original 2U Compex processor."
Geoff Stanfield, TapeOp May/June 2017: "The F765 is a solid utility compressor and a creative tone machine all in one.... this processor can knit elements together while really adding something special to the mix."
Mono Compex Compressor & Limiter Module
Mono Compex Kompressor & Limiter Modul
F765 SP 500
Mono Compex Kompressor & Limiter Module, matched Stereo Pair