8 Channel Remote Preamplifier
- 8 Kanal 1073 Mikrofon Vorverstärker, 19" 2U
- Bedienung per Plug-In oder Frontpanel
- Exklusive Neve Marinair Input und Output Trafos
- Class A DI Input, trafolos
- Automatisches Total Recall
- Front Mik/Line Combo Input
- DB25 Anschlüsse auf Geräterückseite
- 80 Hz Highpass Filter
- 25dB Pad Schalter
- Phase Reverse
- Smart Phantom Power Control
- Hi/Lo Impedanz Schalter, 300 oder 1300 Ohms
- Separater Stereo Monitorweg mit Level Control
- Latenzfreies Monitoring aller Quellen
- 8 Frontpanel DI-Inputs
- Kopfhörer Anschluss auf Frontpanel
- Optionale digitale Outputs auf USB und DANTE
Eight Legendary 1073® remote-controlled Preamps with Marinair® Transformers, USB and Dante digital connectivity taking the Classic Neve preamp sound into the future.
Launched in 1970, the 1073® soon became the mic preamp of choice for leading producers and engineers and has since become the world’s most desirable preamplifier. Designed and manufactured in England by AMS Neve to this day, it’s unique tonal quality, warmth, low-mid punch and subtle harmonic distortion gives studios of all sizes the most prestigious front-end for their recordings.
The 1073OPX continues the 1073® pedigree, packing eight legendary preamps into a 2U rack unit. Front and rear connectors give comprehensive connectivity to any Studio/Live/Broadcast environment and modern remote-control software gives two-way control with Total Recall™ of all settings with Save/load feature. Mic input sources benefit from the Marinair(R) transformer-coupled input stage and sources can be connected directly to the front-mounted Mic/Line/DI input for recording in the studio control-room.
The 1073OPX’s analogue and digital monitor signal path allows use as a complete standalone I/O interface or as a live room remote preamp with a full, latency-free monitoring cue mix signal path. The optional digital I/O card comes with Neve’s industry-revered mastering-grade converters with up to 192kHz/24-Bit A/D conversion over USB connection for use as a Primary Audio Interface to any connected DAW-enabled computer as well as Primary and Secondary Dante® connectivity for Audio-over-IP applications.