Culture Vulture Super 15
Stereo Tube Distortion with extra Features
- Stereo Röhren Verzerrer mit extra Features
- Mehr Verzerrungs-Effekte inkl. 3 SQ (Squash) Settings
- 5 getunte scharfe Mid Lift Settings
- Bias Control
- Mid Way +10dB Drive Schalter
- Broad Presence Control mit +10dB
- Input Attenuator -10dB
- Extra Output Level
- Trafosymmetrierter Input, asymmetrischer DI Input
- Asymmetrische Hi und Lo Outputs
- Line Inputs und Outputs auf XLR
- Lowpass Filter
- Extra tiefes Rauschen, selektrierte NOS Röhren
The Culture Vulture Super 15 is the most comprehensive Vulture to date. It incorporates all the features found on the 11th Anniversary edition such as the 7 extra distortion functions, but also now features a 2 position Presence switch.
The Drive switch has three positions with a +10dB option sitting squarely between ‘Normal’ and ‘Overdrive’, enabling users to make their sounds ‘a little more crunchy’ with increased brightness.
The Function switch now offers further enhancements including special dynamic tunable mid-lif in the P positions and extra drastically-processed harmonics in the SQ positions.
The Output Level controls have a -10dB attenuator which can be used in conjunction with Drive+10dB for comparison purposes or just to reduce high levels.
The module’s line inputs are balanced while the line plus low level outputs are unbalanced. Five NOS military-grade valves are utilised for long life, low noise and enhanced performance, mirroring The Culture Vulture Mastering Plus. And of course dials now up to 15, and it really does have more gain.