Mono Tube Opto Compressor
- Mono Röhren Opto Kompressor
- Einzigartiges Gain Element mit tiefen Verzerrungen
- Röhrenbasierte Verstärker
- Link von Stereo bis Surround
- VU Meter mit Input, Kompression und Output
- Stufenlose Attack und Release Zeiten
- Gain Range bis +30dB
- Variabler Threshold bis -40dB
- Frequenzgang von 5 Hz - 25 kHz
- Low Noise: <-75dB @ 30dB Gain
- Bypass-Schalter ohne Clicks
Throughout the years and many thousands of track recordings, the CL 1B has proven its value by adding it's famous, clean musical compression without any negative sideeffects at all.
The TUBE-TECH CL 1B Compressor is an optical, all tube based compressor targeted at single-track studio recordings: It is equally suited for delicate vocal recordings as well as critical instrument recordings such as lead guitar, drum solos etc.
The TUBE-TECH CL 1B Compressor features a gain-reduction element, positioned immediately after the input transformer. It is controlled by the sidechain amplifier, which also contain the two time control circuits – one for fixed and one for variable Attack/Release. The two time-controllers can either be used separately or combined. This circuit contains semiconductor OP-amps for the entire control.
The gain-reduction element is followed by a tube-based push-pull amplifier with variable gain up to 30 dB. A dedicated Bus selector with three positions (Off, Bus 1, Bus 2) is used whenever you want to link several compressors together. Input and output transformers have a static-screen between the primary and secondary wirings. Both Input and Output are balanced as well as fully floating.