- Mono Mikrofon Vorverstärker mit DI Input
- Schnelle und musikalische Transimpedanz-Schaltung
- Audioweg mit präzisen 0.5% Metallfilmwiderständen
- 12 Position Gain Drehschalter mit vergoldetem Relais
- Ribbon Mic Modem, auch für dynamische Miks
- Grosse 10 - 75dB Gain Range, Highpass Filter
- Verbesserte RFI Unterdrückung
- 3 Outputs: XLR, TRS balanced und TS unbalanced
- Hi-Z Input Schalter mit vergoldetem Relais
- Interne Stromversorgung, kein Adapter
- LED Anzeigen für +48V, Ribbon Mode und HPF
One. Perfect. Channel.
Maintaining Grace Design pedigree throughout, the m101 employs our balanced, transformerless, transimpedance circuit topology. With incredible bandwidth and headroom, the m101 is natural, musical and detailed, allowing engineers and musicians to consistently record vibrant, amazing tracks.
The m101 is equipped with our new universal switching power supply, which is dead quiet and accepts input voltages from 100 to 240VAC. The front panel is a tough black anodized / laser etched black, which ensures legibility and usability in varying light conditions. And all preamp functions have a dedicated indicator LED, including the 48V phantom power and HPF switch.
Built in as standard is our unique Ribbon Mic Mode, which bypasses the input decoupling capacitorss, raises the input impedance from 8.1kΩ to 20kΩ, and defeats the 48V phantom power, preventing damage to delicate ribbon mic elements. Ribbon mics, you’re welcome.
The gain range is 10-75dB, including the additional +10dB of gain available with the output trim control. This provides ample gain for use of any type of microphone in any recording situation. The gain control is a presicion gold plated 12 position switch and the circuit path is built with 0.5% metal film resistors.
Included is a HI-Z input on the front panel. Rear panel I/O options include both balanced TRS and unbalanced TS 1/4” outputs, along with the standard XLR balanced out and XLR microphone in.
Equally at home amplifying a vintage condenser mic or a plugged-in acoustic guitar, the m101 delivers the kind of high fidelity performance previously available only to big budget recording studios and Grammy winning musicians. Add it all up while considering that the price is unmatched and the picture becomes pretty clear – the m101 is one little hot rod piece of pro audio gear for the masses.