Inline Console with 500 Slots on Inputs
- Inline Mischkonsole mit 500 Series Slots auf Inputs
- Chassis à 8, 16, 24 oder 32 Kanälen
- Diskret aufgebautes Class A Design
- High Voltage 48V
- Symmetriertes, diskretes Summing Bus System
- Modular, konfigurierbar, ausbaubar
- Master Sektion Frame
- 19" Racks optional
- Producer Desk mit doppelter Breite optional
- 8 bis 64 Inline oder Stereo Channels
- 8 bis 128 Mono oder Stereo Inputs auf Mix Bus
- Mitten-Sektion mit 500/51X Slots
- Bis zu 16 500/51X Slots pro 8 Kanal-Block
- 2 komplette Signalwege pro Inline Kanalzug
- 8 Subgruppen, 2 Stereo Master Outputs
- Insert Send/Return pro Signalweg
- Einzigartige Aux Doubling Technologie bis zu 16 Aux
- Mono, Stereo, 2.1, 5.1 und 7.1 Monitoring
- Externe Inputs für Master, Group und Aux-Busse
- Transport und Fader Automation optional
- Entwickelt in der England & Belgien, produziert in Deutschland
Priced as a small-to-medium format analogue recording and mixing console, the Ark8 has the features and attitude of a large-format console.
The concept and design of the Ark8 has taken over 12 months, and is the sum of the input from professionals from all over the world and from all parts of the audio industry.
The Ark8 has been designed - from the ground up - by this international team of audio professionals.
Every function, every feature, every switch and every knob has been questioned and discussed, with full respect for decades of recording technology, but also constantly keeping in mind that the best way to use an analogue console today may not necessarily be the way it was used in the past.
To allow for different workflows and setups, the Ark8 is fully modular, fully configurable and fully expandable.
For signal amplification and control, all new, high-voltage, discrete op-amp cards have been developed that eliminate crossover distortion while offering extended headroom, dynamic range, and improved frequency response.
To allow full flexibility, the console has been split-up in 8-channel buckets, each bucket has been split-up in channels, and each channel has been split-up in separate sections. Each of these channel sections is available in different versions.
The Ark8 is designed and hand-built in the EU and the UK