Desktop Microphone Preamplifier
- Desktop Mono 1073 Mikrofon Vorverstärker
- Schaltungsdesign basiert auf Original 1073 und 1084
- Carnhill St Ives Tranformatoren
- Preamp Gain Drehschalter und Output Regler
- Jensen DI Transformator (Bootsy Collins Mod)
- Portabel dank eingebauter Stromversorgung
- DI und 2 DI Through
- Stahl-Chassis, kein Aluminium
- Von Hand gebaut in North Hollywood, USA
The First Portable 1073 Mic Pre
The 1073 DMP features the same pre-amp and the same Carnhill (St Ives) transformers as the 1073 and 1084.
All units come standard with the 'Bootsy Collins' mod which consists of a Jensen DI transformer to create the first 1073 direct box. The 1073DMP features include two DI thrus, phase reverse, 48V for phantom power, a built in PSU for extra portability and the same hand-wired modular design that BAE is known for.
"The DMP is perfect for live DI situations, recording on the go and of course, simple desktop recording. Having that 1073 sound in such a compact and powerful unit is a brilliant idea."
Guitarist for Steve Vai
DMP Users Include:
Slash, Vance Powell, Chris "Frenchie' Smith, Timo Kielnecker (G Love), Chris Chaney (Alanis Morrisette Janes Addiction), Warren Haynes, Bootsy Collins, Snoop Dogg, Matt Sorum, Huw Williams, Dave Weiner, Derek Trucks, Oteal Burbridge, Jackie Greene, The Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Charles Twilling, Bobby Vega, Rafael Moreira